Welcome to Sarasas Ektra School
The first school providing a Bilingual Program in Thailand
Every question has an answer about Online Learning.How do you study online? 2 channels as follows
1. Google Classroom Google Classroom provides students with a platform for students to study, review content and complete exercises for each course on their own within the time limit specified by the teacher. If students have any questions, please post it to your teacher at the bottom of the lesson posted on the Classwork page.
2. Google Meet Google Meet is a platform to collaborate with teachers in a course through video conferencing where the teacher summarizes the content and will also teach more from the posts in Google Classroom.
Integrated Learning Activity PackDear parents of kindergarten students,
Kindergarten Department has come up with a learning package namely "Integrated Learning Activity Pack". Parents are invited to visit the school on-site to collect the learning package. For more information, please refer to the information detailed below.
The 3rd announcement on the emergency school closure due to the re-spreading of COVID-19According to the announcement from the Ministry of Education which orders all educational institutions to close due to the special circumstances from Monday 4th January 2021 to Sunday 31st January 2021 or until further notices has been approved and enforced from 2 nd January 2021,
Hence, the school wishes to inform schedules which have been set and their details. Please study the information below
1. Closure of the school
2. Midterm examination (primary and secondary level)
3. Means of evaluation in kindergarten
4. Parent meeting of Year 6 and Year 9
5. Online lessons
6. Learning packages for students in NC. to KG.3
7. Administration offices contact
The 2nd announcement on the emergency school closure due to the re-spreading of COVID-19According to the announcement of the Ministry of Public Health regarding the continuously increasing numbers of COVID-19 infected toll, for the safety of our students and parents, the school has adjusted certain schedules. Details of changes are explained in this announcement.
1. The school start date is postponed from 4th January 2021 to 18th January 2021.
If the pandemic situation does not get better, or there are any further announcements made by relevant government sectors, there are possibilities that the start date may need to be postponed. During the school closure, online classes are arranged via Google Classroom.
2. Online lessons on Google Classroom
2.1. All online lessons will be uploaded to Google Classroom on 4th January 2021 at 15:00.
2.2. Details of Meet sessions of each year level are going to be sent through Important Messages on 3rd January 2021 starting from 13:00. more details
Online lesson Schedules on Google Classroom
School closure due to the re-spreading of COVID-19Due to the re-spreading of COVID-19 declared by the Ministry of Public Health and increases of infected individuals found in Samut Sakhon Province and in other areas, which include the Bangkok Metropolitan Region, the school has announced its closure. Please adhere to the following announcement regarding holidays.
1. The school is closed from 21st December 2020 – 24th December 2020.
For Christmas shows, : the school is going to make a further announcements concerning the appropriate timing of the shows once the situation gets better.
For classes, : the school is going to make a further announcement with regards to online learning through Google Classroom. For parents who have forgotten their Google account passwords, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and submit student identification numbers, student names and surnames, and desired passwords containing more than 8 characters.
2. For the Christmas and New Year break, please adhere to the same announcement made earlier which is between 25th December 2020 to 3rd January 2021.
During the holidays, parents, students, and every family member are recommended to maintain good health and good hygiene including adhering to the guidelines declared by The Center for Disease Control and other government sectors. more details
Inviting parents to the secondary education guidance meetingThe school’s academic department has emphasized on the importance of Year 6 and Year 9 students’ preparedness for secondary education planning.
Lower Secondary (Parents of students in Year 6) :
Invitation Letter Meeting Programs
Upper Secondary (Parents of students in Year 9 ):
Invitation Letter Meeting Programs
GAC Newsletter : December 2020Sports Came Early In an extremely challenging and different year, there were more changes with the annual Sports Carnival taking place on Friday 27th November...instead of the regular January slot. more detail
Rules and Regulations
“Stop Bullying” Campaign
The school would like the co-operation of parents in helping the school build a platform where the student's talent can be showcased in public forums. The students can get an opportunity to appear on the school's website. Students receiving awards in academic and activities in the school; For students who have entered competitions in the public arena. The items are to be sent to :email@example.com Unlimited duration for clips. You can send immediately after the completion of activities.
"We make the Choices ; You make the difference"