Curriculum Management Policy
Sarasas Ektra School’s curriculum management policy aims:-
1. To enable students to become good people of the society, be virtuous and have moral principles.
2. To enable students to learn contentedly and participate in the classroom, emphasizing hands-on experience, practice of various skills - thinking and analytical skills, and the pursuit of knowledge.
3. To enable students to learn subjects that are essential for the future world, particularly the knowledge of English language for communication.
4. To enable students to benefit from the teaching methodologies of foreign teachers from many countries around the world, while maintaining the beautiful Thai culture and tradition.
5. To enable students to improve and develop their aptitude, interests and abilities according to the individual’s potential.