Rules & Regulations
Procedures of Administration Office - Record Department
• Request for a petition form at the admin office.|
• Complete the petition form clearly and neatly.
• Upon receipt of the petition, the admin staff will submit it to the Director for approval and further processing accordingly.
• All documents can be collected 7 working days after submission of the petition.
• The photographs used must be colored of size 1.5 inches (Polaroid pictures are not accepted). Students must wear their school uniform. Write the student's first and last name neatly at the back of each photograph.
• If a student needs to contact the admin office to collect any document, he/she must be dressed in proper school uniform.
Request for Student Certificate
• Request for a petition form at the admin office. Fill in the information in detail.|
• If a student requests for a student certificate in English (for traveling abroad), fill in the student's first and last name in BLOCK letters, which must be exactly the same as in the student's passport.
• Collect the documents 7 working days after filing the petition.
Request for Transcript
• Request for a petition form at the admin office and fill in the information in detail.|
• If the form or certificate is from other government units or any other unit, do not fill in the form but fill in the school petition form only. The admin staff will then fill in the certificate or form using the information on the attached petition form
• Collect the document 7 working days after filing the petition or depending on the time period specified by the admin department if the document needs to be approved by the Ministry of Education.
Resignation from the school
• Parents must contact the admin department in person.|
• Fill in the petition form, which will then be submitted to the Director for approval.
• Prepare 2 photos of size 1.5 inches and give them to the admin department with the petition form.
• Contact the Finance Department to confirm that the school fees for that semester are cleared.
• Upon collection of the document, the student's guardian or father/mother must sign to acknowledge the resignation.
• Collect the documents 7 working days after filing the petition.
• A student who wants to resign at the end of a school year must inform the admin department at the latest by Apirl 30th of that academic year.
• If a student did not state his/her resignation clearly in writing and did not submit it to the admin department, the school will automatically presume that the student will continue his/her studies at Ektra for the next academic year.
• If a student informs the admin office of his/her resignation after the specified period, the student will be obliged to pay the school fees for the first semester of the new academic year.
• If parents would like their child to resign in the second semester, please inform the school before 30th September. Otherwise, you will have to pay the second semester school fees before the school can issue you all the necessary documents.
Correction of the student's date of birth
If a student's date of birth is incorrect or different from the official documents: -|
• Parents must fill in the petition form for correction of the student's date of birth at the admin office.
• Attach the student's birth certificate and a copy of the house registration with the petition form.
• This correction must be done before the final examination of the first semester.
Change of the student's first and/or last name
• Parents must contact the admin department. Fill in the petition form to change the student's first and/or last name, which will then be submitted to the Director for approval. |
• Bring the original name change certificate and attach a copy of it.
• Bring the original house registration with the student's former first and/or last name and attach a copy of it.
• The petition to change the student's first and/or last name must be submitted before the examination. Especially for Grade 6, Grade 9 and Grade 12, students must file the petition before the first semester’s examination.
Change of father's/mother's or guardian's rank
If a student's guardian, father or mother is a civil servant in the military or police force, after obtaining a higher rank, he/she must |
◦ Contact the admin department to file the petition to change his / her rank.
◦ Show the rank promotion document to the school so that the admin department can change and update the rank accordingly.
Payment of Tuition Fees
• 1st Semester
: Within Apirl 30th of the academic year
• 2nd Semester : Within September 30th of the academic year
•KG 3 students who are promoted to G 1 must reserve their seats by making advance payment for one semester within the month of January of that academic year.
•G.6 and G.9 students who are promoted to G 7 and G.10 must reserve their seats by making advance payment for one semester within the month of February of that academic year.
•G.1,G.2,G.7,G.8 and G.10 students who are promoted to G.2,G.3,G.8,G.9 and G.11 must reserve their seats by making advance payment for one semester within the Apirl 30th of that academic year.
Request for permission to leave the school area
• After arriving at school, students will be under the teachers' supervision. They cannot leave the school for any reason until the school is dismissed.|
• If a student has to leave the school area
◦ The student's parents must request for permission on behalf of the student. Contact the admin office to obtain the permission card to leave the school area.
◦ The student must give the permission card to the security guard at the entrance before leaving.
• The school will allow the students to return home only after the school is dismissed. They can stay in the school until 17: 30 pm, at the latest. (The school will not be responsible for any accident thereafter). |
Note : If students need to stay in school after 17 : 30 pm for special activities, the teacher in charge must inform the Vice Director in writing.
Sick Leave and Business Leave
• In case of sick or business leave, the student must submit the absent card of the school with the administrator's signature to the class teacher on the first day back to school.|
• If a student takes more than 3 days sick leave, a medical certificate must be submitted along with the absent card.
• If any student forges his/her parent's signature, appropriate measures will be taken and will be recorded in the student's conduct record.
• If a student was absent for three consecutive days and the school is not informed by the parents, the school will have to take appropriate steps.
• Every time a student is absent, parents must phone and inform the school’s admin office at 0-2213-0117, 0-2212-0157, 0-2674-0900, 0-2212-9930-1 (from 7 : 00 a.m).
• If any student has been absent for two consecutive days, on the third day in the morning, the class teacher will contact the student by phone or mail and will inform their respective coordinators or Vice Directors.