Curriculum Management Goal
The five main goals of Sarasas Ektra School’s Curriculum Management are:-
1. Every student must be virtuous, honest, patient, responsible, kind, and grateful,have good conduct, and make sacrifices.
2. Every administrator and teacher must be virtuous, have moral standards and adhere strictly to professional ethics. They must be expert in their work and always try to improve themselves.
3. Every primary student must pass through the learning process which enables them to develop themselves up to their maximum potential. They must have academic and general knowledge suitable for their age, and can use English in basic communication.
4. Every secondary student must pass through the learning process which enables them to develop themselves up to their maximum potential. They must have academic, technological and general knowledge suitable for their age, can use English in communication and have efficient access to information.
5. The administration and management of the school is systematic and efficient. The school’s curriculum conforms to the standard and is widely accepted by the community.